The Easy Entry App has empowered more than 20,000 organizers to get people into their events quickly and easily, and make important decisions with access to live attendance data on the go. Each week, the iPhone Easy Entry app checks in more than 30,000 guests at approximately 350 events.
We’re now expanding that power to Android users. With the app, you can:
- Easily scan ticket barcodes to check in attendees, slashing people’s wait time
- Look up attendees and check them in if they’ve forgotten their ticket
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time, including Android, iPhone, iPad, and laptop/PC; not everyone has the same device and that’s ok!
- Set up multiple event entry points or limit entrance by ticket-holder type
- View live sales and attendance stats, monitor event capacity and real-time ticket sales online, and decide whether there is extra room to sell tickets at the door
- Automatically reduce ticket fraud by not allowing the same ticket to be used twice
The Android application is ideal for events of up to 1,000 people, and we’re constantly making improvements. If you’re an organizer with an Android smartphone, download the app and let us know what you think. It’s our first version, so your feedback is important in helping us make it better. We’re always excited to hear from you and to continue giving you the tools to host great events!
Looking for more info? Check out our Android dedicated page in the Help Center.
Hosting an event? Check out Eventbrite and see how easy it can be!