Don’t let the ball drop when the ball drops.
Planning for New Year’s Eve has it’s own challenges and rewards. So we’re pulling together the best tips and tricks for helping you put on your best New Year’s Eve event – whether you’re renting out a bar, headed to biggest bash in town, or hosting a house party. Check it out!
- Be prepared to toast with these 6 tips.
- What are some things you can do to make your New Year’s event stand out?
- First, Vicki Levine rented out a bar for NYE. Then, we gave her $2012. Meet our second contest winner!
- Know how to set-up and tear down. Ben from our Field Ops team shares 6 Logistical Tips for NYE.
- We answer questions with @BriteSF about event planning through a NYE Twitter Chat.
- When it’s time to toast, remember a few ways that you can help promote Responsible Champagne-ing.
- If you’re working with a daily deals site to help promote your NYE event, you’ll want to check out these tips from Mitch, our partners manager, first.
- You dress up for New Year’s Eve; your event page should dress up, too. Check out these custom NYE templates from one of our design ninjas, Anthony.
- Don’t show up for your New Year’s Eve date in a gala dress. Our friends at Rent the Runway share their fashion tips for the year’s biggest night.
- Hosting at home? Check out Sara S.’s tips on planning your house party.
- Check out these tips on hiring entertainment before you even think about Googling “local bands and magicians”.
- Guests don’t want to spend midnight waiting in line. Cut down the wait time with these tips.
- Host your New Year’s Eve event on Eventbrite, and you could ring in 2012 with $2012.
Renting out a bar? Throwing a house party? Hosting the biggest bash in your town? No matter your event, see how easy it can be to plan, promote, and collect payments with Eventbrite.