We’ve seen how many of you organize multiple events on Eventbrite, and we know how powerful it can be to promote your brand and all of your events in one central place. That’s why we decided to give the Organizer Profile page a fresh look and additional functionality to help you do just that.
The new and improved Organizer Profile was redesigned so you can have a professional-looking “homepage” on Eventbrite that puts your brand front and center.
It helps you build a credible brand, cross-promote your events to the millions of event-goers on Eventbrite and those searching for events on Google, and helps drive more registrations and sales for your events.
With the new Organizer Profile, you’ll see:
- A simpler event list format so attendees can quickly find the event they’re looking for
- A mobile-friendly interface that adapts to any screen size, so people can check out your events and easily buy tickets on their phones or tablets
- Integration with Instagram, in addition to Facebook and Twitter, to show just how awesome your event is
- Add a bio and profile picture to identify yourself to people interested in learning more about your organization
- Customize your profile’s design to provide a seamless brand experience for your customers
- Link your events, website, and social media to help you get to the top of online search results and get more registrations
There’s no reason to wait! Set up your Organizer Profile and start promoting your brand on Eventbrite today.