Calling all Android phone owners: leave your paper tickets at home. You can now show up to your next Eventbrite event with just your phone in your pocket!
This week, we’re releasing the Android version of our Eventbrite app allowing attendees to pull up their tickets and check in to events easier than before. You can download the app at the Android Market website. The Eventbrite app for iPhone launched last month was our most downloaded mobile app in December and, not surprisingly, an immediate fan favorite.
Here’s what attendees can do with the Eventbrite app:
- View all upcoming events and information
- Pull up your ticket barcode or registration info on your phone
- Easily share events with your friends via email, Tweet, SMS
- See a map and get GPS directions to the event
- Contact the event organizer with last-minute questions
Checking in attendees at the event is simple. Scan the ticket barcode on their phone with the Entry Manager app for iPhone and Android, and they’re in!