I love pointing out our invitations to users to our site. They are a super easy way to get the word out and generate some buzz about your events! There are also some amazing tracking tools built into the design so you can see how well your invitations are converting. We’ve been working really hard to make some changes and improvements to our invitations and now we’d like to highlight some of the cool new things you can do with them. This is also a perfect opportunity to highlight some of the helpful functions you might not already be using.
1) You can now change between 2 styles: Modern and Formal. We created two unique styles of invitations depending on your target audience. Screen shots of each are below (click on images to enlarge):
2) You can change the salutation and details on your invitation so that you get the right look and feel:
3) You can re-send your invitations to only guests who have not responded. This feature is a great time saver to get those reminder invitations out quickly.
4) You can track the status and conversion rates of your invitations. The conversion rates are located right in your Event Summary page for your convenience. To track the status in more detail, you can use the Track Status of Invitations tool from the menu bar on your Manage page.
5) You can use the Invite-Only feature to ensure that only the email addresses you invite can register. You might have seen some details related to this feature when you logged in to your Eventbrite account recently. We’ve added this as an additional privacy setting for those organizers who want only a specific email list to be able to register for their event.
We hope you can use some or all of these tips to make your next event a huge success! Here’s a link to the tutorial. And we’re always available here if you have any questions—call 800-350-8850, email ebhelp[at]eventbrite, or just tweet at us, and we’ll be happy to help you out.